Saturday, December 5, 2015

After All This Time...

I have learned so much in the last few months. I've learned things about myself and things about who I want to be as a teacher.

So, to catch everyone up, I am loving my job as a high school teacher. I love my school, my students, my administration, and my teacher friends. 
I truly could not ask for a better experience. 

However, I have hit a few trouble spots that I'm sure veterans are all too familiar with:
1. helicopter parents
2. lawnmower parents
3. students who lie to their parents
4. students who message inappropriate things in the middle of the night
5. students who get overwhelmed at the mention of a test
6. students who ignore tests
7. students who have no filter
8. students who don't make eye contact (ever) (no, really. I'm serious.)

The list could go on and on.
But here I sit on a Saturday night totally and completely in love with my life.


More stories coming soon.


Zilla

No comments:

Post a Comment